It's not just the photographs; it's the feelings and memories they trigger
Wedding Photography by Alistair Jones
You felt like a guest on the day, like a close friend of ours that just happened to be incredible with a camera! You see the world in a beautiful way and it just shines through in your work Not only that but you are an wonderful human.
As a documentary wedding photographer your wedding photos are going to be full of in-depth story-telling REAL moments, captured creatively with observation and anticipation. Ultimately my aim in wedding photography is to preserve all those feelings and emotions that you and your guests experienced on your wedding day. Furthermore, when looking through your album I want people who weren’t able to be there, some elderly or far away relatives perhaps, or even your future children, to feel as though they were there.
Located near London in Basingstoke, Hampshire, most places are readily accessible and I frequently photograph weddings all over the UK. Overseas isn’t a problem either!
Let me help you visualise my style….
Options based on a full day of coverage start at £1,950 (part day coverage is available for ‘Micro’, intimate or small weddings and also for Mon-Thurs weddings generally). There’s also flexibility to include designer albums, parent albums, an engagement photoshoot and a 2nd photographer.
Therefore, if you love my work I’ll hopefully be able to provide you with exactly what you are looking for…and for the investment that you are prepared to make.
Whatever you opt for you can be sure of:
- ME, ALISTAIR: Voted Top 10 International Wedding Photographer of the Year by The Guild of Photographers, I, Alistair, will be your lead photographer. Options for a 2nd photographer are available
- PRE-WEDDING CONSULTATION: basically a chance to get to know you more and to learn all about your day
- HIGHLIGHTS SLIDESHOW: For you to enjoy and share within 1 week of your wedding
- DIGITALS: within 2 weeks, all your final images will have been lovingly edited BY ME to the highest quality and in my signature style and made available in a secure gallery to view, download and share. Your gallery will be kept live indefinitely.
- FULL PRINT RIGHTS: You’ll be able to print and enjoy all your photos to your heart’s content!
Prices & Availability?
If you would you love to know more I’ll gladly send you a copy of my lovely new brochure!
See and follow some of my very latest work over on Instagram
To me an image doesn’t become a photograph until it’s printed and it’s also about photographing your day with a more tangible end product very much in mind. I want to showcase your wedding and tell the story of your day. With the ‘Your Legacy’ and ‘Your Everything’ collections (the ‘You Story’ collection comes with a £300 voucher to put towards the album) this will be in the form of a bespoke, stunning album. An album that is designed for you, is unique, will truly stand the test of time keep those stories alive forever more. It will become your first family heirloom; your legacy.
I OFFER THREE CHOICES OF ALBUM: CLASSIC, FINE ART & VINTAGE. WHATEVER YOU OPT FOR YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF:
- Designer quality: The albums are sourced from an award winning lab and are not available on the high street.
- Pre-design: Bearing in mind that I will capture your day with the content and layout of your album in mind, my time to then create the perfect representation of your day, something that you will love, is automatically included. You will, of course, then be invited to approve the proofs before it is sent off to the lab
- Sizes: The standard album size is 14×10” and comprises 40 pages that can typically accommodate 120 photographs. Larger sizes and additional pages are available
- Re-touching: Because a huge amount of pride goes into the albums the images themselves will be fully re-touched in my signature style and presented at their very best.
- Colour reproduction: A lot of effort goes into ensuring 100% colour calibration between my equipment and the lab to ensure colours are printed correctly and as I intended
- Gift Boxed: Each album is presented in a premium presentation box to ensure that your album, and with it your day and your legacy, lasts for generations to come
- Parent Albums: Downsized (but with same content and layout) versions of any of the above are available at £250 for 1 or £400 for 2.
INCLUDED: THE CLASSIC ALBUM
THIS ALBUM IS INCLUDED AS STANDARD IN THE ‘YOUR LEGACY’ & ‘YOUR EVERYTHING’ COLLECTIONS.
- Lay-flat page design
- Pages are flush mounted
- The images are printed directly onto high quality pages in a superior lustre finish
- A padded photo cover is included as standard. Alternatively leather, acrylic or brushed aluminum covers are available for an additional £125.
UPGRADE: THE FINE ART ALBUM
A FINE ART LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN EXQUISITE PAPER AND BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY. THIS ALBUM EXUDES SOPHISTICATION AND IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL £250. FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Beautifully hand-finished featuring unique rounded corners
- printed using quality archival inks, adding depth and intensity to your wedding photographs
- Lay-flat page design
- Tactile cotton paper to add a touch of class
- A gorgeous real leather cover, available in a wide range of colours with personalised etching option
UPGRADE: THE VINTAGE ALBUM
FOR IMPECCABLE QUALITY AND ENDURING STYLE, THIS REALLY IS THE DEFINITIVE LUXURY WEDDING ALBUM AND IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL £595. FEATURES INCLUDE:
The ability to combine digital and matted overlay pages to create stunning feature spreads. ‘Digital’ means images that are photographically printed directly onto the page in a contemporary style and ‘matted overlay’ denotes printed photographs that are bound into mounts, very much in keeping with vintage and traditional styles.
- large, 14×14″ overall size
- The mounts are available in 4 colour options.
- A gorgeous real leather cover, available in a wide range of colours with personalised etching option.
We want to thank you for coming to our wedding. We felt truly honoured to have you there, we both felt that you were not there as just a photographer; the standard run-of-the-mill wedding photographer; you were there as a friend. A friend with the most wonderful and artistic gift. You didn’t capture a single image of ‘the bride and groom’, you captured us…our personalities, our love for one another, our sheer joy, our emotions and feelings. You captured the magic on the most wonderful day of our lives. Your images encompass our guests reactions and emotions and the splendour of our venue, our wedding was very personal and your images reflect that, you put your heart and sole into your artwork. You also have this incredible ability to be our friend one moment, joking and laughing and chatting with us, and in the next you melt away and the only people we were aware of was each other, you captured it: ’the moment’, time and time again. Words escape us in how utterly brilliant you are, but who needs words when these are the images to tell the story of our day? From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being a part of our magical day and thank you for capturing it all in the most beautiful and personal way.
Would you love to know more and check my availability?
Fingers crossed I’ll be free and I’ll send you a brochure.
I’d love to hear from you.