With people (your potential clients!) scrolling through website after website and brochure after brochure quicker than ever before in order to try and find the solution to their particular problem or need, it’s crucial that your headshot or profile picture not only stands out but also reveals YOU, your personality and possibly your product too. Someone that they feel is approachable yet knowledgable, friendly yet professional. Someone that they WANT to work with. Yes, first impressions count more now than ever before.
My style is in keeping with my portrait photography generally – natural, relaxed & professional. I prefer to conduct the sessions away from the studio and move to locations where you will feel more comfortable, be able to loosen up and generally be yourself. After all that’s what we’re trying to capture.
I like to use a variety of lighting techniques to create impact & backgrounds to add texture, colour and interest. This all helps to bring the whole image to life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We have a brief chat about you, your requirements and your business. This helps to ensure I create the right sort of imagery for you
- We not only agree the date & time for the session but also the venue too – your workplace in amongst your products or out on location (typically in the grounds of Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens where I am a featured photographer).
- The shoot is conducted at a relaxed but purposeful pace, enabling you to feel comfortable and at ease.
- Within 48 hours I will send you an on-line viewing gallery with 30 edited images
- You then select which 15 you would like and let me know if you require any further editing
- Your chosen 15 images are then made available to you as hi res (for print) and low res (for web & electronic devices) digital downloads. Full reproduction rights are given.
I wanted to get some headshots taken to help promote my business that did not look too corporate. Alistair was fantastic in listening to my requirements and took some lovely natural images. This was my first time having professional photographs taken and Alistair was great at making me feel relaxed. Alistair conducted the shoot quickly and was able to get the final images sent over within a very short period, which I found extremely beneficial. I have since received some lovely feedback about my images and would recommend Alistair to any business colleagues who are looking to have some images taken that will help them stand out from the crowd.LORNA MANN, Meerkat Media Marketing Services
Available for week days and evenings throughout the year.
Commission Fee £250 + VAT
Includes the c45min session, an initial gallery of 30 images and your choice of 15 fully edited (as required) hi res and web-sized digital downloads
Also includes travel within 10 miles of the RG24 postcode.